This year’s report looks at the areas where action is needed most: hunger, maternal health, sanitation and environmental protection, for example. This report also shows that the achievement of the MDGs has been uneven among and within countries.
The Millennium Development Goals Eight Goals for 2015
- 1 Eradicate extreme hunger and poverty
- 2 Achieve universal primary education
- 3 Promote gender equality and empower women
- 4 Reduce child mortality
UNDP’s Leadership on the MDGs in the Philippines
Putting food on the table through SAPAT
UNDP Philippines take aim at HIV through local leaders
The Millenium Declaration
In 2000, 189 nations made a promise to free people from extreme poverty and multiple deprivations. This pledge turned into the eight Millennium Development Goals.
Latest MDG Report
View more reports
- 26 Sep 2015:The Global Goals for Sustainable Development - Social Good Summit Philippines 2015
- 26 Aug 2015:Project Launch of “ Implementation of Sustainable Land Management Practices to Address Land Degradation and Mitigate Effects of Drought”
- 20 Aug 2015:Innovation +SocialGood: #2030NOW #TheLeaderIWant